Handcrafted in Canada with the highest grade of Swedish Stainless Steel, the Step Steel CCM XS FAT Goalie Runners are the premier CCM XS goalie blades in the game today. This model, which goalies rave about, is 3mm at the top to fit into the quick-release XS holder but increases to 4mm at the bottom. The 4mm thickness is preferred by many goalies due to the increased stability and excellent bite angle.
Designed and engineered with precision to reach maximum performances, the Step Steel goes through an exhaustive list of quality control tests to meet athletes and equipment manager’s strict standards. Dig into the ice and go post-to-post with the Step Steel CCM XS FAT Goalie Runners. Step Steel's elite alternative to factory steel is designed to be taller that each stock model for a better angle during push-offs. The Step Steel XS runners higher grade steel will not only offer harder edges more resistant to dings off the goalie posts, but will also hold a better, sharper edge over more ice sessions. These Step Steel goalie skate runners are built specifically to fit seamless in CCM XS goalie holders.
- Made in Canada.
- 4mm thick (3mm at the top to fit in the XS holders).
- Will fit exactly the same as original steel but with better performance.
- More steel means your blades last a lot longer than factory steel!
- STEP steel is the choice among proshops and players in the NHL, AHL, ECHL, CHL, OHL, QMJHL, NCAA, and nearly every other league out there.
- Made with high quality Swedish steel.
- Flawless side finish for superior edge quality.
- More steel for added skate lean, better angle in relation to the ice, and increased blade life.
- Pitch corrected profiles with no lumps or flat spots.
- Model: ST-Goal XSGFAT
- Includes two runners (1 Pair)
- Compatible with:
Purchase your pair of Step Steel CCM XS FAT Goalie Runners in Vancouver or online and feel the difference in your game today!