Marsblade O1 Hockey Inline Chassis Frame Kit
Marsblade Hockey Training Inline Blades are a revolutionary off-ice training tool for ice hockey players of all levels to provides an ice-like feel without actually skating on ice. We are your exclusive shop in Vancouver to buy the Marsblade and will professional install your blades in our in-store repair shop. We have installed more Marsblade's than any other shop in Vancouver, and we are the foremost professionals on Marsblade. We will ship you the Marsblade direct from Vancouver arriving to you without duty or taxes!
Marsblades are the first training tool that truly offers an ice-like feel without actually skating on ice. The unique rocking motion simulates the rounded shape of the ice hockey blade, allowing skaters to use the same agile movement pattern as in ice skating. By activating the same muscle groups used for ice skating, Marsblade helps skaters prepare for the upcoming season, prevent injuries and become overall better ice hockey players.
Marsblade's patented Flow Motion Technology is designed to enable a natural and smooth movement pattern, thereby improving performance and optimizing comfort while skating and making it more "ice-like". The technology is based on a split chassis with a rounded upper chassis rocking against a flat bottom one. When the weight shifts forward or backward, the chassis follows the movement, giving the skater the best of both worlds: a longer stride and optimum maneuverability. A combination of these two key features enables higher speed, quicker turns and a smoother ride. The rocking motion can be adjusted and customized according to one’s skating level or preference.
PLEASE NOTE: This kit is for the frames only; you must supply or have your own wheels. Many of our customers already have spare wheels, wheels from old rollerblades, want to use a certain type of wheel and bearing, etc so this is for the frames only, no wheels will be shipped with this kit.
- IN-STOCK AND SHIPS FROM CANADA (VANCOUVER, BC)
- Provides an ice-like feel without actually skating on ice.
- Unique rocking motion simulates the rounded shape of the ice hockey blade.
- Flow Motion Technology allows players to find the right balance point, use the same agile movement patterns and activate the same muscle groups as they would on the ice.
- Helps skaters prepare for the upcoming season, prevent injuries and overall become better ice hockey players.
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces.
- Wheel Sizing (wheels not included):
- Small Marsblade Chassis use 8 x 68mm and 2x 64mm wheels
- Medium Marsblade Chassis use 8x 72mm and 2x6 68mm wheels
- Large Marsblade Chassis use 8x 76mm and 2x 72mm wheels
- Each Marsblade O1 Frame kit includes:
- 2x Marsblade Chassis (Small, Medium, or Large)
- 8x Wheel Axles
- 8x Bearing Spacers
- 1x Marsblade Multi-tool
- Mounting Instructions
- WHEELS & BEARINGS NOT INCLUDED