The Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl Replacement Needles come in three different sizes, depending on the application you need. A small straight Speedy Stitcher replacement needle is stainless steel intended for use with fine threads. Both large straight replacement needle and the large curved needle, featuring diamond point stainless steel, are made for use with coarse threads.
The Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl is a hockey repairman's dream tool! Whether you're an equipment manager, player, or hockey mom, this is one tool everybody needs. Equally great at repair both goalie and player equipment, it's ideal for anybody looking for a simple yet highly effective heavy-duty sewing job. Broken or ripped off goalie strap? No problem, the Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl has your back. Ripped palms or gusset on your glove? Again, no problem, the Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl has your back.
- Replacement needles only; click here for the Speedy Stitcher tool
- Great for goalie repairs including pads, chest protectors, blockers, and trappers
- Equally great for player repairs including gloves, shoulder pants, pants, and more
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: Stewart Manufacturing Inc.
- Model Name: The Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl Replacement Needle
Speedy Stitcher Model Numbers:
- Small Straight Needle: 130
- Large Straight Needle: 130A
- Large Curved Needle: 130B
- Sizes and types available:
- Small Straight Needle
- Large Straight Needle
- Large Curved Needle