Tandy Leather Jumbo Long 5" Perma-Lok Needle
The Tandy Leather Jumbo Long Perma-Lok Needle is a solid brass threaded-needle perfect for relacing, fixing, or repair the larger parts of equipment. This size of needle is often used on goalie pads or larger pieces of equipment where you want a longer size needle to push through or just want added length for ease of use.
The needle is a Perma-Lok 5" solid brass needle, extremely strong and durable. The larger size is important for areas such as goalie pads or parts of a blocker or glove where you need the extra length to get all the way through. One of the end the needle is pointed for threading, the other end is open and threaded just the right size allowing you to twist your lace into. The size of hole is intended for 1/8" (3mm), 5/32" (4mm), and 1/4" (6mm) lace, cord, etc. You can use larger materials, but you'll need to cut or shave the ends down to fit it in the needle.
- Blunted tip that won't snag and allows for easy threading.
- Solid Brass needle.
- Sharper threads for super tight hold.
- Lacing will not pull out of needle.
- Threads in seconds, no hooks to break.
- Amazing needles that almost never wear out.
- Perfect for goalie gloves, goalie blockers, player equipment, baseball gloves, and lacrosse gear.
- 5" long.
- Brand: Tandy Leather
- Model: Perma-Lok Jumbo Long Needle
- Tandy Leather Model Number: 1193-03