Step Steel True Shift Blacksteel Runners
The Step Steel True Shift Blacksteel Runners are some of the highest end runners in the game of hockey today. Designed and engineered with precision to reach maximum performances, Step Steel goes through an exhaustive list of quality control tests to meet athletes and trainers’ severe standards. These blacksteel blades are made when Carbon nanoparticles coat the outer layer providing an extremely hard edge. This produces incredible bite and control on every turn and stop, as well as prevents burrs after sharpening. The highly polished finish gives better glide to help players keep moving and not waste energy. Step Steel's Blacksteel is one of the best runners at withstanding nicks from bangs and impacts against equipment and other objects.
The Step Steel True Shift Stainless Steel Runners are designed to fit seamlessly with the True VH Shift holders.
- Made in Canada
- Will fit exactly the same as original steel
- DLC blacksteel with a glossy finish.
- Steel Height: 15mm
- Runner Radius: 10 ft.
- Flawless side finish for superior edge quality
- More steel for added skate lean and increased blade life
- Pitch corrected profiles with no lumps or flat spots
- Includes two runners (1 Pair)
- Compatible with:
- True (VH) Shift Holders