Handcrafted in Canada with the highest grade of Swedish Stainless Steel, these Step Steel skate runners are for Custom True VH Hockey Skates. Designed and engineered with precision to reach maximum performances, the Step Steel goes through an exhaustive list of quality control tests to meet athletes and trainers’ severe standards. Step Steel's elite alternative to factory steel is designed to be 10% taller that each stock model for a tighter turn radius as well as additional durability. These Step Steel runners are built specifically to fit into the True VH holders, and will not fit in other skate holders.
IMPORTANT SIZING NOTE: All of the True VH skates are custom made and often do not fit traditional sizing guidelines. Please identify the holder/runner size located on the holder (embossed inside the triangle near the front of the holder) and match it to the size in the drop down menu; do not go by skate size.
- Made in Canada.
- STEP steel is the choice among proshops and players in the NHL, AHL, ECHL, CHL, OHL, QMJHL, NCAA, and nearly every other league out there
- Grip Claw System eliminates movement between the front of the blade and the holder. This is an exclusive feature developed by Step and only available on Step Steel products.
- More height for added boot to ice clearance resulting in tighter turns and more blade life.
- Raising the boot higher off the ice also increases stride torque, meaning each stride nets more distance down the ice.
- Made with high quality Swedish steel.
- Flawless side finish for superior edge quality.
- Pitch corrected profiles with no lumps or flat spots.
- Step Steel Model: STEPVH
- Includes two runners (1 Pair) and hardware (2 screws)
- Compatible with: