Step Steel CCM Speedblade XS Holder Skate Blade Runners
Handcrafted in Canada with the highest grade of Swedish Stainless Steel, the Step Steel hockey skate runners are the premier CCM Speedblade XS holder skate blade runners in the game today. Designed and engineered with precision to reach maximum performances, the Step Steel goes through an exhaustive list of quality control tests to meet athletes and trainers’ severe standards. Step Steel's elite alternative to factory steel is designed to be 10% taller that each stock model for a tighter turn radius as well as additional durability.
The CCM Speedblade Steel runners are designed to fit seamlessly with the CCM Speedblade XS holders. This is the newest holder from CCM that has the quick release screw at the back. Will not fit the ePro or Speeblade 4.0 holders.
- Made in Canada.
- Will fit exactly the same as original steel.
- 10% more steel means your blades last a lot longer than factory steel!
- STEP steel is the choice among proshops and players in the NHL, AHL, ECHL, CHL, OHL, QMJHL, NCAA, and nearly every other league out there
- Made with high quality Swedish steel
- Flawless side finish for superior edge quality
- More steel for added skate lean and increased blade life
- Pitch corrected profiles with no lumps or flat spots
- Model: STPROXS
- Includes two runners (1 Pair)
- Compatible with:
- CCM Speedblade XS Holder