Step Steel Blacksteel Vertexx Edge Goalie Skate Runners
Handcrafted in Canada with the highest grade of DLC blacksteel, the Step Steel Blacksteel Vertexx Edge Goalie Skate Runners are the premier Bauer Vertexx Edge goalie replacement runners in the game today. Step Steel engineers added a Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating to the mirror side finish, which results in the ultimate blade performance by generating a winning combination of a low coefficient of friction and high surface hardness. Designed and engineered with precision to reach maximum performances, the Step Steel goes through an exhaustive list of quality control tests to meet athletes and trainers’ severe standards. With Step Steel Black, you’re receiving the hardest possible edge, renowned for its crisp, fluid movements on the ice and able to hold its edge longer than anything else out there. Step engineers have added a Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating to the mirror side finish, resulting in greater blade performance be generating a winning combination of a low coefficient of friction and high surface hardness.
These Step Steel goalie runners are built specifically to fit seamlessly in the Tuuk Vertexx Edge holders, the one with the trigger system (3mm). They will not fit the original 3mm or 4mm traditional goalie cowlings without the trigger.
- Made in Canada.
- Will fit exactly the same or better as original steel.
- STEP steel is the choice among proshops and players in the NHL, AHL, ECHL, CHL, OHL, QMJHL, NCAA, and nearly every other league out there.
- Made with high quality Swedish steel.
- Flawless side finish for superior edge quality.
- More steel for added skate lean and increased blade life.
- Pitch corrected profiles with no lumps or flat spots.
- Step Steel Model: STEDGE GOAL
- Includes two runners (1 Pair)
- Compatible with:
- Bauer Vertexx Edge Goalie Skate Holders
- Will only fit the new style Bauer goalie holders with the "trigger" button