Slick Clip Strap Repair Buckle
The Slick Clip Strap Repair Buckle is a simple yet highly-effective tool to repair broken straps on the fly quickly and easily. Slick Clip buckles are extremely popular for goalies when pad straps break, but also great for shoulder pads, hockey bags, backpacks, gym bags, and more. The universal ability for the Slick Clip to attach to a variety of fixation points offers endless possibilities and solutions for your repair needs.
Made of Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as acetal, polyacetal, and polyformaldehyde, is an engineering thermoplastic used in precision parts that require high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability for the ultimate repair tool. With a break strength of 55 pounds, it's extremely versatile and strong. "Fine Print" on break strength: break strength often varies with respect to individual applications. These figures are offered as reference only and are not to be used as guaranteed performance figures. Products should be tested in their specific application.
- 1" Wide.
- Meaning this Slick Clip will accommodate and work with webbing of 1" width or less.
- Available in a variety of quantities to suit your needs.
- Great to keep in any hockey bag or repair kit.
- 55 pound break strength for great strength!
- Approximate dimensions: 1 11/16" x 13/16" x 1/4" (43 mm x 21 mm x 6 mm)
- Manufacturer: National Molding Duraflex
- Model Name: Slick Clip, Slik Clip, or Slik Clik