Sk8T Fuel Skate Blade Coating
Sk8T Fuel is revolutionary hockey skate blade performance coating! Sk8T Fuel Ice Skate Blade Coating works by reducing friction between the skate's runner and the ice surface, making you a faster and more efficient skater. SK-8T Fuel acts like a lubricant to offer a smoother and more fluid glide when cornering, cutting, starting and stopping. The usage of SK-8T Fuel has been approved in the NHL and all other organizations! Used by several NHL players, junior teams including the WHL Red Deer Rebels, and Red Bull Crashed Ice world champions, Sk8T Fuel is the real deal.
In addition to making you a better skater, Sk8T fuel also increases the edge life of the skates and works to eliminate rust and slush by repelling it away. One jar has approximately 20 applications in it and you only need to re-apply SK-8T Fuel after you sharpen your skates. It is safe to use with your honing stone or sharpening machine, the coating simply sticks to the metal particles and is removed along with them.
- SK-8T Fuel's Application Instructions:
- First, be sure that the skate blade is completely dry and free of greases or oils. Do no apply when wet
- Once dry, apply Sk8t Fuel with the sponge applicator to the entire skate blade
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes
- After the 2-3 minutes, wipe excess off with a dry cloth
- Once applied, SK-8T Fuel is permanent and only needs to be applied after each sharpening. Although it is not required it is best if the blade is at room temperature and SK-8T Fuel is applied immediately after sharpening
- Package Includes:
- 1 Jar of SK-8T Fuel Ice Skate Blade Coating
- 1 Applicator Sponge
- 1 Cleaning Cloth