Shockbox Hockey Helmet Concussion Sensor
The Shockbox Hockey Helmet Concussion Sensor provides parents and players with ultimate safety in hockey concussion management. The Shockbox Hockey Helmet Concussion Sensor is placed on your hockey helmet, connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone, and will provide real-time live updates on trauma sustained to the head. Often times when a player is hit hard in open ice or along the boards, it's difficult to assess the level of contact or force on the play... until now! The Shockbox Hockey Helmet Concussion Sensor will measure how much trauma was forced, and allow a parent, coach, or manager to then assess the player before sending him or her back on the ice. In addition, a single coach, parent, or team manager can analyze and track the entire team on one app!
- Easy to view Player menu (over 125 players at a time)
- Add/ modify player information
- View all impacts at team level
- View individual player impact history
- Add and manage contact alert settings
- View sensor battery status
- Set sensor settings and impact alert thresholds
- Export all player data as MS Excel data file
- Extremely Lightweight at only 20 grams!
- Hockey helmet not included
- BlackBerry OS10 currently not supported
- Package Contents:
- 1 Shockbox Sensor
- High-bonding adhesive strips
- USB Cable
- Power Charger
Shockbox Helmet Sensor app includes a mini SCAT (Sports Concussion Assessment Tool) to aid parents, coaches, and Athletic Trainers in recording player symptoms and notes after an impact alert. This feature is meant to be a record keeping tool and not a substitute for physician assessment of concussion. The Assessment module contains the following features: player observed and reported Symptoms (checklist without grading score), randomized Maddocks and Cognitive Assessment questions, and modified (sharpened) Romberg balance test.