The Ring-Jet Defender Ringette Stick takes a beating and keeps on shooting, passing, and defending, and is now available in black. The Defender stick is not just for defence but for anyone who plays hard and demands a solid feel to their stick. There is a slight weight gain compared to other Ring-Jet stick models, which is preferred by some players. Both the models listed here are the same great Defender stick, but your choice of a blue tip or a white tip.
This Ring-Jet stick is ideal for top defenders and players wanting a more solid feel with their stick. It's also well suited for more aggressive style of players with an added outer shell of hard wood. With a recommended age of 14 years old and above, the Ring-Jet Defender is used by many elite AA and NRL ringette players across Vancouver and Canada.
- Solid hard wood construction: Provides a solid feel necessary for tough play, especially by defenders.
- Radically designed 4 layer fused core: Retains legendary Ring Jet flex, for excellent shooting and passing, yet adds durability needed by defenders whose sticks take a beating from opponents.
- High density engineered co-polymer ribbed tip: Maintains tip integrity; keeps its full shape longer.
- Tip is secured by 1/4" dowel, fiberglass wrapped and epoxied: Ensures tip will never fall out.
- Black and silver wood with a ribbed tip.
- Recommended age: over 14 years old.
- Stick Length: 55”
- Warranty: 30 day unconditional replacement breakage guarantee.
Max-Performance Sports & More is your exclusive Ring-Jet Defender ringette stick provider in Vancouver, BC