Original Swax Lax Lacrosse Training Ball
The original Swax Lax Lacrosse Training Ball is the original and only patented soft lacrosse ball that is the same size and weight as a regulation ball. The ball was developed by a longtime lacrosse coach who was determined to find a way to help new players learn the game with more confidence and less fear of getting hurt. Are you or your players:
- Chasing too many lacrosse balls during practices because they bounce or ricochet all over the place?
- Frustrated by how difficult it is to scoop up a lacrosse ball on a gym floor?
- Tired of balls rebounding off pipes or bleachers in the gym?
- Afraid of getting hurt if hit by a hard rubber lacrosse ball?
- Not permitted to practice with regulation size and weight lacrosse balls out of fear that the balls will damage hardwood gym floors?
- Looking for the perfect indoor lacrosse ball?
- Searching for the ideal ball for beginning players getting started?
- Having a great practice in tight spaces?
If you had a soft lacrosse training ball that was the same weight and size as a regular lacrosse ball but didn’t bounce or roll away, then you’d be all set for productive practices. The Swax Lax lacrosse training ball is the answer to all of your problems!
Features of the Swax Lax Original lacross balls:
- Helps new players develop their skills with more confidence.
- Make lacrosse more approachable for beginners.
- Doesn’t bounce or roll away, making for a more productive practice environment.
- Gentle on hardwood gym floors, making it perfect for indoor play.
- Softer than a hard rubber lacrosse ball; creating less fear of getting hurt if hit.
- Highly durable and shock absorbent.
- Range of colors that are easy to see indoors.
- Weight: 142 to 149 grams
- Diameter: 64 mm
- NOTES: Ball color may vary from color you see on your screen. Balls will soften over an extended period of time with use.