MAX-GEL Malleolar Ankle Gel Pad Sleeve
Our Max-Performance Sports MAX-GEL Malleolar Ankle Gel Pad Sleeve has two medical grade gel pads strategically placed inside the sleeve to protect both of your ankle bones inside your hockey skates or other tight-fitting footwear. A thin elastic sleeve holds pads securely in place and fits easily inside your skate, shoe, or boot. Our Malleolar Ankle Gel Pad Sleeve is ideal for people with ankle discomfort or sore ankle bones. The sleeve is pulled over the foot, and easily fits inside player or goalie skates.
The Malleolar is defined as "either of the two rounded protuberances on each side of the ankle, the inner formed by a projection of the tibia and the outer by a projection of the fibula". In other words, not very pleasant to play with!
Often times, both feet can be in pain and many customers buy two at once, we offer a large discount if buying two pads at once to help reduce costs. 1 gel sleeve is $24.99 each, or you can instantly save $10, and get two gel sleeves for $39.99 and pay no extra shipping!
- Used from minor hockey players to beer league players up to professional players.
- 100% Medical Grade Quality.
- Dermatologist Tested.
- Washable & Reusable.
- Also great for figure skates, rollerblades, skit boots, work boots, and hiking boots!
- Sold individually (1 Malleolar Ankle Gel Pad Sleeve per package).
- Fits right or left foot; simply place on your foot as shown in the illustration.
- Sizing (ankle circumference):
- Small/Medium (5" - 6 3/4")
- Large/X-Large (6 3/4" - 9 3/4")