Marsblade High Performance Sonic 608 ABEC7 Bearings
The Marsblade High Performance Sonic 608 ABEC7 Bearings are elite level bearings for your Marsblades or your other standard roller blades. Sonic ABEC7 Bearings are made with precision-honed chrome alloy steel races and balls for incredible speed, rubber seals, and stepped inner races to defend against dirt and debris and synthetic gel and polymer cage to dampen noise and vibration. These bearings are sold in a pack of 16 and fits Marsblade Labeda wheel sizes 64mm, 68mm, 72mm, and 76mm (one size fits all), and will fit many other brand of wheels.
We are your exclusive shop in Vancouver to buy the Marsblade and will professional install your blades in our in-store repair shop. We have installed more Marsblade's than any other shop in Vancouver and possibly Canada, and we are the foremost professionals on Marsblade. We will ship you the Marsblade direct from Vancouver arriving to you without duty or taxes!
- IN-STOCK AND SHIPS FROM CANADA (VANCOUVER, BC)
- High precision honed races and balls.
- Deep groove raceways & premium 52100 chrome alloy steel.
- Non-contact rubber seals and stepped inner races keep dirt out.
- Synthetic gel and polymer cage dampen noise and vibration.
- Polymer cage is lighter than a metal cage.
- Removable rubber seals for easy cleaning and lubrication.
- Manufactured by world-famous Sonic.
- NOTE: you may receive a different color than black for the bearing covers. Marsblade has switched the color of bearings several times. Other possible colors include gray, blue, red, and orange.
- Each kit includes:
- Sixteen (16) Sonic ABEC 7 Bearings