Hockeyshot Extreme Dryland Hockey Puck
The Hockeyshot Extreme Dryland Hockey Puck has 12 gliders on both sides of the puck for more speed on shooting pads, flooring tiles, gym floors, and other smooth surfaces. It’s the same size as a regulation puck, and is even ridged on the side for a real-puck feeling on your stick. The Hockey Shot dryland puck is a versatile training aid that comes in on budget!
- Pucks are in stock and ship from Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- 12 plastic gliders on both sides for unmatched speed.
- Rubber construction like a real ice hockey puck.
- Same size as real ice hockey puck, but 1 oz. lighter.
- Stays flat and won't tumble or flip over.
- Great for developing the "toe drag" technique and various other puck-handling skills.
- Can be used on any smooth flat surface.
- One of the only training pucks designed for shooting.
Buy your Hockeyshot Extreme Dryland Hockey Puck in Vancouver or online today!
The Biscuit that started it all! And still the best off-ice puck to practice your stickhandling and passing.
Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat ‰ÛÒ won‰۪t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing andåÊstick handlingåÊpractice only. Do not use foråÊshooting practice.\