Green Biscuit Training Puck Combo Pack
Green Biscuit Training Puck Combo Pack is the ultimate stickhandling and shooting off-ice training puck combo. This combo package not only saves you money, but allows you to practice both stickhandling (Original) and shooting (Snipe).
The Green Biscuit is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing, stickhandling, and shooting skills that will blow your competition away. The Green Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice. The Green Biscuit Original, the light green one, is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck. The Snipe Green Biscuit, the dark green one, is intended for shooting. Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance. Pass the Green Biscuit with your team at dryland and watch your team win more games, or practice your passing at home with a teammate or family member.
- Two pack includes 1 Green Biscuit Original and 1 Green Biscuit Snipe
- Blister retail package
- Stays flat so the pucks won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real ice hockey puck
- The Original Biscuit (light green) is for passing and stick handling only; do not use for shooting practice
- The Snipe Biscuit (dark green) is for shooting practice.
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes