Graf 9035 Hockey Skates Replacement Tongue - Single
Our Graf 9035 Hockey Skates Replacement Tongues are official Graf hockey skate replacement tongues for your G9035 (9035), G8035 (8035), and G7035 (7035) Graf skates. The tongues are the exact shape, fit, and exact tongues for the above mentioned Graf skates so there is no need to replace with non-factory brands any longer! Each purchase includes two tongues and two toe caps; however, removing the toe caps only takes two minutes if you don't need to replace them as well. Most buyers mainly need the tongues and you simply have to remove a few stitches with a little utility knife or seam ripper. This Graf 9035 hockey skate replacement tongue features Graf's world-famous thick, comfortable felt along with Grilamid toe caps for the ultimate comfort and protection.
Looking for a perfect installation perfect job or want to do multiple installs? Grab your skate tongue installation kit to go along with the Graf Replacement tongues!
Max-Performance Sports is your premier source for genuine Graf brand hockey replacements parts in Vancouver and online. We have perhaps the largest repair inventory in the world including insoles, skate holders, tongues, toe caps, heel backstays (tendon guard), RMS hardware, brass bolts, and even Graf shirts!
- Sold individually; sold by left or right foot/skate.
- Skate tongues were manufactured in Canada.
- Genuine Graf hockey skate replacement parts.
- Inside the tongue there is reinforced Lace Bite felt padding.
- Perfect for tongues out style or regular style below your shin pads.
- Tongues and toe caps do not have our Max-Performance Sports logo on them.
- Will fit regular or wide skates.
- Made to fit G7035 / 7035, G8035 / 8035, and G9035 / 9035 skates
- Will also fit other Graf models and other brands of skates as well.
- Includes 1 Graf tongue and 1 Graf toe cap.
- NOTE: if you want only the tongues, you simply just have to take out a few stitches where the tongue meets the toe cap.