The Fast Hands Pro Stickhandling Trainer is the most versatile stick handling aid on the market today and built of only premium materials. Fast Hands are the first fixed-shape training tool used to develop fast and accurate puck handling skills.
The angles and dimensions of Fast Hands are set at the ideal measurements for height, length, width, and weight for developing fine motor skills in the wrist, forearm and shoulder. Fast Hands Pro Stickhandling Trainer is manufactured in the USA using computerized pipe bending machines and precision welds. Fast Hands are built to last a lifetime and not some cheap, ineffective piece of plastic. The added weight also helps in keep in great position and not slide around on you.
Max-Performance Sports, both in Vancouver and online, is home to some of the best hockey training aids on the market today! Check back often as we are constantly looking across the world for the best tools to elevate your game on and off the ice.
- Pro Model
- Made in the USA.
- Comes with instructional video with printable drills.
- Made of steel & built to last.
- Powder Coated 1” x 0.83” Steel Tubing.
- Numbered for Pattern Drills.
- Helps Improve all aspects of Stick Handling.
- Perfect for on or off-ice use.
- Can be used with any type of puck or stickhandling ball.
- Dimensions: 30"x 22"
- NOTE: this is the Winnwell branded version, meaning it ships in a Winnwell box as Fast Hands makes them for Winnwell. Exact same pro model.
Grab your Fast Hands Pro Stickhandling Trainer aid today and take your game to the next level!