CCM Proline Cut Resistant Hockey Skate Socks
The CCM Proline Cut Resistant Hockey Skate Socks are made to provide both great protection and comfort while on the ice. These cut resistant hockey socks offer 360 degree cut protection from the ankle bone and all the way over the calf with silver Dyneema fibers. Cut Resistant Dyneema is 15 times stronger and 30 times lighter than steel while it also does not absorb water! Aside from protection, these skate socks are made of a 4-way stretch material that have 3 compression zones that promote better blood flow, preventing the onset of fatigue.
The CCM Proline Cut Resistant Hockey Skate Socks are surprisingly thin for a cut resistant sock, meaning they will provide an ideal fit in your skate without being overly bulky. The thin, lightweight design breathes very well and does a good job of wicking away moisture to keep you light on your feet. Finally, the top of the sock has a bit of extra material to help combat pesky and painful lacebite!
Max-Performance Sports in Vancouver, BC is a proud authorized dealer of CCM Hockey Accessories. We stock a full selection of CCM Accessories and base layers in our Vancouver store and online.
- BASE CutTech design provides full 360˚ lower leg Cut Protection Zones
- Smooth and cool construction dissipates heat and allows airflow
- Thin Coolmax foot bed construction for increased moisture wicking
- Lightweight and thin with comfortable stretch
- Manufactured without seams for elite comfort
- 3 compression zones in sock maximize fit
- Double welted CCM cuff at top of sock to snug to your leg and reduce slippage
- Resistant to biological growth
- High degree of cut protection - ASTM Level 3 / EN388
- Sizing (shoe sizes):
- Small: 2-4
- Medium: 5-7
- Large: 8-10
- X-Large: 11-13
Grab your CCM Cut Resistant Socks today in Vancouver or online to skate with extra safety and confidence!