Bunga Gel Foot Pouch
The Bunga Foot Pouch is a gel "half sock" that covers the forefoot, toes and balls of the feet in your skates or shoes (or your fancy heels!). A thin layer of gel is placed between the two layers of soft fabric, which provide great comfort and protection. The gel covers the entire forefoot, balls of the feet, toes, and top of foot simultaneously, thereby providing protection and cushioning to the metatarsal heads, top of the forefoot as well as your toes.
The Bunga Gel Foot Pouch may be worn comfortably with everyday footwear and underneath hosiery. It is a great and ideal solution for those who engage in activities that cause stress on toes and metatarsals, such as restaurant servers and hockey players. It is used by athletes, especially skaters, skiers, dancers and anyone who needs forefoot protection. It is also used by people who have atrophy or have general discomfort around the forefoot area. The Bunga Foot Pouch also provides warmth for people suffering from arthritis or poor circulation to the toes The Bunga Gel Foot Pouch comes in two sizes, small/medium and large/x-large.
100% medical grade quality
Light weight, High Tech Elastic Sleeve with Medical Grade BM Visco Elastic Gel
Dermatologist Tested and hypo-allergenic
- Washable and reusable
- Used from minor hockey players to beer league players up to NHL players.
Simply place on your foot as shown in the illustration.
- Also great for figure skates, rollerblades, skit boots, work boots, and hiking boots!
- Sold as a Pair (2 Bunga Gel Foot Pouches per package).
- Each pouch will fit the left or right foot
- Sizing (Foot Size; choose the size that is closest to your foot size):
- Small: Men - 5 1/2, Women - 7
- Large: Men - 7 1/2, Women - 9
- Generally, size small is for women/children and the size large for men
- Bunga Pads Model Number: FP
Grab your Bunga Gel Foot Pouch in Vancouver or online today to stay in the game longer and play in comfort!