Bunga Adjustable Youth Patella Tracker Strap
The Bunga Adjustable Patella Trackilzer Strap to help prevent and decrease the pain of Patellar Tendonitis and Osgood Schlatter disease. The Bunga Adjustable Youth Patella Tracker Strap is the perfect solution to keep you healthy and on the ice, or for precaution when returning from a hockey groin injury (or many other sports and activities). This support is used to help prevent and decrease the pain associated with Chrondromalacia, Patellar-Femoral Syndrome, Runner's knee, and Jumper's knee. Finally, the strap an excellent compression aid for ITB pulls. This is a youth-sized (child) strap. The Bunga Adjustable Youth Patella Tracker Strap is packed with features to offer you the most support and comfort possible!
This top of the line Patella strap is lined with Bunga's patented Tiger's Tooth material, which not only limits movement of the brace on your leg, but also decreases perspiration (sweat) under the brace helping keep it in place even better. The Bunga Patellar and IT Band Tracker is made of special materials which help to reduce slipping, even when you sweat. It is made from premium 1/8" inch plush-neoprene to support your game and offer great comfort.
Grab your Bunga Adjustable Youth Patella Tracker Strap in Vancouver or online today to stay in the game longer and play in comfort!
- Used from minor hockey players to beer league players up to NHL players
- Great for tennis, squash, running, jogging, and even walking
- Features Bunga Pads patended Tiger's Tooth non-slip system
- Sold individually (1 Bunga Youth Patella Strap per package)
- Fits right or left leg
- This strap is designed for a child's leg. If you need the larger adult-sized knee strap, please click here to view
- Bunga Pads Model Number: CKS6